Environmental C5 Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resin Used for Hot Melt Adhesive
Model No.: LH100-1Y
HSU™ LH100-1Y is C5 Aliphatic Hydrocarbon Resin based on purified piperylene.
HSU™ LH100-1Y hydrocarbon resin is a low molecular weight, light color thermoplastic resin produced from aliphatic petroleum-derived monomers .It owns good balance of tack and cohesive properties ,excellent heat stability and wild compatibility .This grade is especially for EVA hot melt adhesive and SIS, SBS based pressure sensitive adhesive.
EVA Hot Melt Adhesives, Hot Melt PSA, Sealant, booking binding.
|Acid Value(mg KOH/g)
• Good compatibility with various base polymers in adhesives
• Excellent chemical stability
• High heat resistance and water resistance
• Excellent tack and peel properties
• Low volatility and odor
Packaging & Shipping
1. Packed in 25kg paper bag, pp bag or paper and pp compounding bag
17MT without pallets or 14.5MT with pallets for 1*20FCL
Also can use 750kg container sack, 15MT with pallets for 1*20 FCL.
2. Payment: Irrevocable L/C at sight, or 30%T/T in Advance
3. Shipment: In 20 Days after signed S/C
Contact us if you need more details on C5 Hydrocarbon Petroleum Resin. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Hydrocarbon Resin、Petroleum Resin C5. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : C5 Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resin
Premium Related Products